The programme starts with a clinical assessment and screening by our qualified physiotherapists, for suitability. The weekly Monday classes are based in the Goldsmiths room at St Dunstan’s church, Friars Place Lane, W3 7AW. We are continuing to run online classes on mondays at 11am.
Each Monday there is an exercise and relaxation class. There is no cost for the service.
During the programme we also offer:
- talks and discussions on aspects of pain experience and management
- talks and discussions on nutrition, sleep management and much more
- mindful art sessions and creative exploration
- opportunities to receive prayer
- links to various agencies offering other forms of help
Please click the link 'Home' and then click the link for 'PEX and Covid 19' and 'News' for further information.
The Pain Exchange is a registered charity in England & Wales. Charity no. 1166229