The programme starts with a clinical assessment and screening by our qualified physiotherapists, for suitability, it will run once a week, on a Monday for 12 weeks. The weekly sessions are based in the Goldsmiths room at St Dunstan’s church, Friars Place Lane, W3 7AW.
Each week there is an exercise and relaxation class, a chance to make new friends and share experiences over a coffee and the cost per session is £7.
During the programme we also offer:
- talks on aspects of pain experience and management
- talks on nutrition and sleep management
- art sessions exploring pain and pain management through creative media
- opportunities to receive prayer
- links to various agencies offering other forms of help
. To find out a bit more about what happens during the sessions, please follow this link.
The Pain Exchange is a registered charity in England & Wales. Charity no. 1166229